Thursday, January 31, 2008

Booking Through Thursday


Quirky

This week’s question is suggested by (blogless) JMutford:
Sometimes I find eccentric characters quirky and fun, other times I find them too unbelievable and annoying. What are some of the more outrageous characters you’ve read, and how do you feel about them?
I had to wrack my brains for this one- but eventually remembered a book by Virginia Andrews about this little girl that was locked up by her parents and how they tricked her to believe more time had passed than what actually happened. She was 10. I mean come on!! Even a 10 year old could figure that one out. In fact my 4 year old would. Cant remember the books name though.

3 comments:

Chrisbookarama said...

That just sounds weird!

heather (errantdreams) said...

That sounds incredibly bizarre!

Maree said...

That sounds like My Sweet Audrina. Definitely a strange read.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com