Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back to school


So it was our turn this morning. I thought me and the kids would ball our eyes out- but it went rather well. Andrew and I had a bit of a heart to heart, when he told me he is scared and I said so am I- we both wiped away a few tears and from there he started to get quite exited about it. Even asked me on the way who all his friends would be. I told him it's his job to find out and tell me in the afternoon.

Carmen was a real trooper and had her hat and backpack on early, ready for action. Poor madam told me on the way she need to wee, but we were stuck at a robot that was out. The minute she got out of the car she made an oops- but luckily I had many changes of clothing in her backpack.
All in all I'm rather proud of my two and cant wait to hear all the news.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, they look so sweet!! Glad it went well.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com