Thursday, January 24, 2008

Booking Through Thursday


What’s your favorite book that nobody else has heard of? You know, not Little Women or Huckleberry Finn, not the latest best-seller . . . whether they’ve read them or not, everybody “knows” those books. I’m talking about the best book that, when you tell people that you love it, they go, “Huh? Never heard of it?”
mmm A bit difficult- The book that comes to mind is Mister God this is Anna by Finn- although it is well known- it doesn't seem to be known by the people I speak to.LOL


9 comments:

Melody said...

Well, count me in as I have not heard of this author either, hehe...

Happy BTT!

Crafty Green Poet said...

I have heard of this book, but you're right - it depends who you're talking to as to whether a book is unknown or not!

Julia said...

I never heard of this author...

Julia - Yen

Marg said...

Can't say I've heard of this one either!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad to find someone else who's loved that book. I thought it was wonderful.

Kat said...

Sounds like another author I should check out. :D Cheers!

gautami tripathy said...

You are right. I find most have not heard authors beyond, Jeffrey Archer, Paulho Coelho..

And Da Vinci Code, er..I forgot the author!

larawannabe said...

Nope, have never heard of that book or author either. Lol.

Judy said...

lol... Finally.. this is the very first book I've run into that I can say not only do I recognize the title, I've actually read it. :-)

And, you're right.. it's a good book.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com