Thursday, January 10, 2008

Booking Through Thursday


I found this meme. Since I love books it seems like a good idea :)

How did you come across your favorite author(s)? Recommended by a friend? Stumbled across at a bookstore? A book given to you as a gift?
Recommended by a friend- we were just chatting in general and she mentioned Anne Tyler's books- I've never looked back.

Was it love at first sight? Or did the love affair evolve over a long acquaintance? It's an ongoing love affair. As soon as she publishes I'm there!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice meme!!

Julia said...

I'm not familiar with Anne Tyler's books but maybe I should try :)

Happy BTTs - I hope you've a good days/weekend ahead!

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gautami tripathy said...

I have never read Anne Tyler!

Here is my post!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com