Friday, February 8, 2008

Four Foods on Friday


Four Foods on Friday #16 questions
Here are this week’s four questions.
#1. What is your favorite kind of juice to drink?

We have some fantastic fruitjuice in SA. My favourite is the Ceres Cloudy Apple and Pear juice. Njam!!
#2. Pizza. What’s your favorite?


Margaritha with extra cheese and Avocado
#3. Mustard. Yellow, brown, depends.


The grainy Dijon seed mustard
#4. Share a side dish recipe that uses rice or pasta.


Not a great fan- if I do make rice as a side dish I serve it plain. I have never served pasta as a side dish.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I think my answers were similar to yours. I can't really think of when I've served pasta as a side dish.

sewingmom.com

Corrin said...

Avocado on pizza is genius!

http://corrinrenee.com

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com