Wednesday, February 20, 2008

123

Jenty tagged me for this ‘123′ meme.
I'm only getting to it now- Sorry Jeanette!! :)
Here are the instructions:1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).2. Open the book to page 123.3. Find the fifth sentence.4. Post the next three sentences.5. Tag five people and post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.

I chose A saucerfull of secrets by Jane Yardley. I've just finished reading this book.
This scene the words come from must be one of the best- and most hilarious- in the whole book.


"This is foul. We can share the job.You scrape them into the bag for the night,the next evening I spoon them back into the bowl for the performance."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an interesting book!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com