Friday, June 13, 2008

Four Foods on Friday

Four Foods On Friday #33 questions
For the 33rd edition of Four Foods On Friday I’m departing from the traditional four questions to answer. I’ll be away next weekend so I will not be doing a post on Friday 06/13/08 containing highlights from the weeks answers.
I’m going to try an idea Kelly had a while back and see how it goes. So here’s what I’m thinking. I’ve written down the first four letters of the alphabet, and two foods that start with that letter. I’d like everyone to post a recipe or menu idea based on at least one item from each letter. I think it might be fun to see the different answers you all come up with when dealing with the same foods.
A - asparagus, applesauce
B - balsamic vinegar, bread
C - chicken, cinnamon
D - dressing, dumpling
I’ll be home until Friday morning, so if you post and comment before then your comment will be taken out of moderation by me. I am going to ask one of you to moderate my comments so that any comments for FFOF made after I leave will appear on the questions. I hope that you will all visit each other, as you usually do. If any of you decide you want to do a post on your own blog highlighting the answers for the week I’ll place your banner on this blog for two weeks as my way of saying thanks. I hope this week’s idea is fun. If it isn’t, or if you have a suggestion that might improve it, please let me know.
Have a great week!
EDIT - IF YOU’RE REALLY HAVING A HARD TIME WITH IT JUST POST A RECIPE FOR ANY ONE THING.

A - asparagus, applesauce
Asparagus with steamed with hot butter and salt- mmmm
B - balsamic vinegar, bread
Balsamic vinegar on salad
C - chicken, cinnamon

Roast Chicken my fav!!
D - dressing, dumpling

Dresiing- balsamic vinegar- hie hie

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com