Thursday, May 15, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

Manual Labor Redux May 15, 2008
Filed under: Wordpress — --Deb @ 1:39 am

Following up last week’s question about reading writing/grammar guides, this week, we’re expanding the question….
Scenario: You’ve just bought some complicated gadget home . . . do you read the accompanying documentation? Or not?
Do you ever read manuals?
How-to books?
Self-help guides?
Anything at all?

Jip, I love self help books and how to's. In fact I'm revisiting one of my favourite self-help Parents books. Siblings without Rivalry.

3 comments:

Chrisbookarama said...

I'm not really a manual reader.

Megan said...

For my self help parenting book I love Parents Magazine's It Worked for Me. I love reading about what has worked for other parents.

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Now when John Wayne rode in to town to tackle the cattle barons in their fancy Eastern Style ranches you never see anyone struggling with a flat pack manual. Yet mail order catalogues took off in the 19th century so did the fancy furniture arrive all made up? We need an answer!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com