Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pills and glasses

I decided today to go get new frames. The ones that I currently have is being held together by sticky tape- dont laugh so loud over there. The last time I went I got myself a fairly expensive set- which doesn't work at all for me as the kids are forever bashing into my glassses for whatever rhyme or reason. So I decided to get myself a cheapie pair.
The frame shop has changed hands again- what's new- and when I stopped there Andrew piped up from the back.- O I thought we were getting cooldrink glasses -lol
Of course kids where trying on frames with me.
Imagine trying on new frames and keeping and eye on a 4 and 2 year old - preventing them from destroying the shop. Quite a feat- I can tell you that. My next job will be UN president. As I now know how to negotiate my way out of a paper bag -LOL.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com