Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Seven Swans



On the seventh day of Christmasmy true love sent to me:
Seven Swans a Swimming
Six Geese a Laying Five Golden Rings Four Calling Birds Three French Hens Two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
The pic is of a Christmas elf decoration I bought at Woolies. Although my sister says it looks like the grinch.PMSL
It's starting to get time now for my family to get back. I'm really missing them, struggling to sleep as the house is too quiet and just generally missing my babies.
Having said that there is still a few things in the house I want to "fix" (read throw out,clean etc) before they return. Better start cracking. LOL
One of the guys at the office is quite jealous of my "single" status. He's just returned from a caravaning long weekend with his family and needs a holiday from that to recover.(hie hie)
He looked at me with longing eyes when he left yesterday. Shame.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com