Sunday, December 23, 2007

Eleven Pipers










On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Eleven Pipers Piping Ten Lords a Leaping Nine Ladies Dancing Eight Maids a Milking Seven Swans a Swimming Six Geese a Laying Five Golden Rings Four Calling Birds Three French Hens Two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
I've lifted another idea of Jenty's blog and decide to join Green Thumb Sunday. Yes I know- I'm a copycat ;P

The pic is of Grandiflora Diaspora- it is indigineous to South Africa. To be honest the flower reminds me a lot of Blackeyed Susan vine. Although that is of course a creeper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pic! I love those plants! Damn it, I forgot to post flowers yesterday (and I actually took a photo of one)!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com