Monday, November 5, 2007

So much sadness today


on our forum.

A friend posted this- couldn't have said it better :((

So the rainbow is for all of us....to remind us that there are good days ahead.

In the words of Louis Armstrong

I see trees of green........ red roses too

I see em bloom..... for me and for you

And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white

Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights

And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky

Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by

I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do

Theyre really sayin......i love you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow

Theyll learn much more.....than Ill never know

And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky

Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by

I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do

Theyre really sayin...*spoken*(I ....love....you).

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow *spoken*(you know their gonna learn A whole lot more than Ill never know)

And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.

*******************************************************************

Dinner is Roast chicken with roast stuffed butternut and fruitsalad

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com