Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Resolutions


I have been thinking about the resolutions I made this year. They were:


Lose weight - want to fit in a no 14 for my BIL's wedding in August -bwahaaa- What a laugh- I'm trying to eat healthy- but am not keeping my happiness hostage to my size
Make a difference in other peoples lives- by hook or by crook- this has happened- mostly because I am making a concerted effort to make new friends,contact old friends- and generally stay in contact.
What I learned - to accept me for who I am- to be happy with that (will still be learning,relearning this A LOT)

My nails dont grow- deal with it.

How to determine when someone is BS'ing- in RL and online

***********************************************************************
Dinner was salad,potato salad,cold roast chicken.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com