Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wel, howzit

and all and all. I've missed my blogging- so I've decided to take it up again. So whats's been happening on our side? Well Pierre started his business up again just by himself- and so far so good- It's also helped him get out of his depression- so that's great!!
Carmen had a birthday, we had a wedding anniversary, the kids had a combined birthday party and I had a birthday. Very busy and lots of fun.
I've finished with my lifecoaching- and it was the best thing I could have done for myself!! I can seriously recommend it.
Andrew had measles this week. Poor pumkin has now had almost all of the MMR vacinations illnesses- so clearly that one didn't work for him. Sigh
But else life is good and although I'm a year older- I feel young with lots of experience .LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back :)
I've missed your birthday!! Belated happy birthday friend!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com