Saturday, November 15, 2008

Peace in our time

I've been thinking about this for a while. As a mom I have special powers- the most special power I have is my NEGOTIATION SKILLS. Honestly ask any mom of preschoolers and they will tell you that they can negotiate their way out of a paperbag..because we can ....honestly.
What do we mom's use as tactics...easy.
Bribery - if you eat your veggies you can have pudding
Threats- if you dont stop fighting I'll take that toy away
and of course
Corruption - If you rub mom's feet you can have sweets for breakfast.
So I reckon I can negotiate peace between Israel and Palestyn- or whatever warring countries take your fancy.
Bribery- If you stop shooting at each other you can have interest free loans from the IMF
Threats- If you dont stop fighting you cant have any more aid from some aid agency
Corruption- If you are nice to each other you can serve on the UN council.

So I think I'm going to sign up for the next UN Presidency. Maybe we will still see peace in our time- at the very least my name is as unpronouncable as all the previous presidents.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com