Thursday, November 27, 2008

Checking my list twice

Found this on Jenty's blog

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper- the gifts have to travel this year

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree? Normally 16 December - dont like to have Christmas forever

4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Years- I hate going into New Years with a tree

5. Do you like eggnog? Blegh-no

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Ballet Barbie- I still have it

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad

8. Easiest person to buy for? DH

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I dont like Christmas cards- I worry about all those forests

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A Basket with smelly's- it was really cheap stuf-given as a Corporate present

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Dont really have one

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I know what everyone needs

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I keep on trying to convince my family that a fancy Fish braai will be nice- it's so hot here on Christmas.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle bells- and all its variations!LOL

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? We alternate between my parents and in laws- so this year we are travelling

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The prices of food and the toys

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have a few handmade ones from my MIL- they are very special

Tag yourself if you feel like doing it, and leave me a comment!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com